THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Hehe..cool animation. Those ghostbuster toys Harry was playing with, i had them all when i was young..haha..very cool.

Black Story, First episode Black Story, First episode

Splendid, couldn't expect anything less from my old-time favorite newgrounder. I like the portrayal of that "fuck everything" idea when the beast is loose. literally ^_^

Journey fan animation Journey fan animation

I love the game, i've played it over and over, but i'm still playing it once in a while..just for the feeling.
The best feeling in the whole game is when you complete your journey with just one true friend that doesn't leave you, who's helpful and takes his time, communicates with you and can almost understand you...and at the and, sits besides you on the top of the mountain, taking a break and gives you a feeling of joy, friendship and maybe even makes a symbol in the snow, like a heart... the first time i finished the game with one person only...this all happened and i nearly cried a bit, because it felt so emotional...i think i'll go on another Journey tonight...great vid man... i hope there will be a second Journey.. thumbs up.

Empire of Sock: Episode 3 Empire of Sock: Episode 3

Wow!
Did you seriously draw this all by hand? You're a artist man, a uber fanfuckingtastic artist, i love every single thing about it.
Thumbs up and 5 stars for these great episodes, i hope there will be more!!
Keep on drawing man, you're a master at it!!

The Krypt The Krypt

i wil still play videogames, you can't change my mind! hah..hahaha.. HAHAHAHAHA..myeh!

The Curse The Curse

Awesome! never thought i would find any Hardcore music with a bit of DnB and a nice video on NG..thumbs up man, or as we say here in the Netherlands, Klasse man!

Tired Tired

I know that feel...

Peepers Peepers

i love it's life, i wish i could be it.

Romanticide Ep1 Romanticide Ep1

i want to play games with her... can u introduce me to her? i think i like her... :)

Breadheads Breadheads

very VERY nice! thumbs up...