THIS YEAR THIS YEAR

Hehe..cool animation. Those ghostbuster toys Harry was playing with, i had them all when i was young..haha..very cool.

Black Story, First episode Black Story, First episode

Splendid, couldn't expect anything less from my old-time favorite newgrounder. I like the portrayal of that "fuck everything" idea when the beast is loose. literally ^_^

Journey fan animation Journey fan animation

I love the game, i've played it over and over, but i'm still playing it once in a while..just for the feeling.
The best feeling in the whole game is when you complete your journey with just one true friend that doesn't leave you, who's helpful and takes his time, communicates with you and can almost understand you...and at the and, sits besides you on the top of the mountain, taking a break and gives you a feeling of joy, friendship and maybe even makes a symbol in the snow, like a heart... the first time i finished the game with one person only...this all happened and i nearly cried a bit, because it felt so emotional...i think i'll go on another Journey tonight...great vid man... i hope there will be a second Journey.. thumbs up.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

Ohhh, i want moarrr, great game man, unfortunately it's Beta and i really would like to know when the full game comes out.
As for the art, i love it..i love the background music even if it's from marioland :P
I played it all night long...^^
I enjoyed every minute of it.
Thank you!

Give Up Give Up

Muhahahaa....maybe died alot but i finished all of the levels....took me a long time, but had fun die trying..

Fantasy Online Fantasy Online

i love it...its really relaxing, and so is the music....

The Puppeteer The Puppeteer

Awesome :)

Lamplit diner [8bit] Lamplit diner [8bit]

Brother.. let's eat.

Calamaistr responds:

eat what, i just ate pringles.